Altirium's Data Recovery and Data Conversion specialists have dealt with customers the world over and have successfully conducted major data management projects both in the UK and on-site in Europe and the USA.With Altirium you can be assured of:
- Total discretion and confidentiality.
- Professional and expert service.
- Data security in the hands of experienced professionals.
- Commitment to give you the result that you need.
When you contact Altirium you will receive assistance from a team of professionals who understand your needs, can adapt to your requirements, and won't treat you as just an order number.
Altirium Limited has successfully been audited by QMD, an independent audit company and has achieved the Quality Management System ISO9001:2008 certification in November 2012.
ISO 9001:2008 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization
- needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
- aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
Altirium will adhere to the ISO9001:2008 quality management guidelines set out in its quality management procedure manual and will regularly review maintain and improve it’s management systems.
Altirium's offices are located within the confines of Westcott Venture Park with 24 hour gated security and CCTV throughout the site. Westcott, Buckinghamshire is conveniently situated, only 20 minutes east from M40 Junction 9.
Altirium was founded when technical experts with Data Recovery and Conversion experience dating back to 1984, decided to deliver a customer focused technical service with the emphasis being on service delivery rather than sales.
Altirium's technical group pioneered Tape Data Recovery during the 1990's bringing new technologies to the market right up to the present day. Altirium have a vast array of experience in other areas of Data Recovery ranging from Hard Disk and RAID Data Recovery though to Microsoft Exchange and SQL Server Recovery.
Altirium's experience covers all areas of Data Migration and Data Conversion, whether it be processing data from a single tape or a library containing thousands of data cartridges, and the processing of data from tape archives for Computer Forensic Investigation and Civil Litigation.
Last Updated (Tuesday, 06 November 2012 11:06)